Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pretty Pop Star Contest













Hi! Today I am going to do a blog on four pop stars. They are Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry. I want you to comment on my blog and tell me which pop star you think is the prettiest.












First I am going to talk about Jennifer Lopez. My favorite song of hers is On The Floor. She just got divorced from Mark Anthony and has two twins. Her twins are girl and boy. Jennifer Lopez has been a American Idol judge for two seasons. Jennifer Lopez has a new movie.












Now I am going to tell you about Selena Gomez. My favorite one of her songs is Summers not Hot. She is dating Justine Beiber. Selena Gomez is on one of my favorite shows called Wizards of Waverley Place. She is also on one of my favorite movies called Monte Carlo.












Now I am going to talk about Taylor Swift. My favorite song of hers is Love Story. I can play part of that song on my guitar. My favorite song of Katy Perry is Wide Awake. She has a new movie called Katy Perry's Pinwheels.












So please comment and vote on which pop star is the prettiest.













9 comments:

  1. i've never heard of Selena Gomez!

    I think of these girls, JLo is the prettiest…when it doesn't look like she is going to bite my head off! Then…she's the scariest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to vote Jennifer Lopez too. Maybe if Selena Gomez was ten years older...

    DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these girls are so fake! I saw Jennifer Lopez with no makeup on Katie's own iPad and J-Lo is UG-LY! My vote goes to Nick Lachey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie Perry gets my vote. She's blond like you! grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie Perry, no doubt about it.

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor Swift is my choice, but Selena Gomez is cute also.

    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer Lopez is my vote.

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete