Sunday, February 10, 2013

7 Wonders

Hello! Today I am going to blog about a board game my family and their friends like to play. This game is called 7 Wonders.



So now I will tell you what you are trying to do in the game. First you randomly pick one of the seven worlds by drawing a card. The seven worlds are Èphesos, Babylon, Alexandria, Olympia, Rhódos, Halikarnassós, and Gizah. The goal is to build up your resources, an army, and your science cards.



Say you were playing Babylon your main resource is clay. You want to get as many different resources as you can. You also want to get resources so you can buy and build more things in your world. The reason you want to do this is in the end you tally up all the different points and resources and money that you got during the game.



You also want to build your three phases of your wonder. At the end whoever has the most points is the winner of the game. I have won one time from building up an army. This was like the only time I have ever won.

This game is very tricky. You want to have a good strategy to win this game. I enjoy playing this game because it is kind of a challenge for me. Not just because I'm up against smart people but also because it is challenging to get everything you need.


- Posted by Katie

1 comment:

  1. Too tricky for me Miss Kate!! DixiegirlinVT (AKA-Grandmama)

    ReplyDelete