Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pennsylvania

Today I am blogging about my trip to Pennsylvania yesterday.

So yesterday I went to my Aunt Melody's house in PA. It was my Grandparents, Aunt Robyn, Uncle Dave, cousins, my family, and Aunt Melody's family. So we were there for about twelve boxes of old photos. We are going to scan them in and give each of the four family's copies.









Each of the other family's have different jobs too. Like Aunt Robyn and Uncle Dave have sixteen old movie reels they are going to digitize. Aunt Melody is sending off slides to be digitize. The pictures my were great grandmother's.









We also got a Queen size bed and box spring for Ashton. It used to be great grandma Dill's. It is for his new room. Mom and Dad also got a mini fridge! I said that wasn't fair because I called dibs first! Us kids mostly played games and played around outside, when the adults were sorting through pictures.









It was pretty fun. I loved the meals Grandmama, Aunt Robyn, and Aunt Melody! Thanks!

This is one of her old pictures of my dad. He used to get out of bed and sleep behind the door as a kid.




1 comment: